Wednesday, January 4, 2012

2012....

Usually I start thinking about my resolutions around Xmas, I write them down on a piece of paper that I know I am going to lose, and by the 1st of January I don't even want to remember them. What if this year I actually made an effort at becoming a better person by achieving feasible resolutions....
My solution: to find a cute notebook (that always helps ;-) , to write them down and to try to get around following them, and even if I fail after a week, to keep on trying instead of pushing them off to next year.
What do you think?



Etsy. 2012 New Years Resolutions Notepad. $15

There are 45 pages (that's a lot of resolutions to keep) or maybe we should achieve one resolution at a time. I mean, how hard can it be to make 45 things that are going to make us a better person?! Answer: Probably impossible...but why not trying?!


No comments:

Post a Comment