Tuesday, January 31, 2012

It is Warm in Here

The winter is actually very mild this year. I am totally disappointed (because I love to complain about how cold it is). But no matter what the temperature is outside my hands are freezing cold. Fortunately for me, I found a really cool brand of gloves. And guess from where the brand is? Denmark (I promise I will stop with my Danish obsessions....). The brand is called MARKBERG and their gloves are really warm/cute and not too expensive. Check out the website: http://www.markberg.com/

Those are the ones I bought. Extremely warm because there is sheep fur inside! 120euros





Those are the ones that I really want! 
For the end of the winter they are going to be perfect.

I found several websites to buy them online.

No comments:

Post a Comment