Wednesday, January 18, 2012

WoUhou Jason Wu

He is only 29 and has already made history with the dresses he created for Michelle Obama.
His collections are flawless and I go nuts every time I go on his websites. But, let's face it, all of his creations are very expensive! That is why we should all be beyond excited to hear that he has finally revealed his collection for Target. Each and every piece is going to be UNDER $60 at all the Target stores across the US starting on the 5th of February (probably ending that same day because everybody will go crazy and will try to buy absolutely everything). I wonder how many days in advance people are going to start camping in front of the stores....In case you are wondering, I won't be one of them (it is way too cold outside)! 

I love this dress!!!


These two images (above and below) are from the Wu Collection for Target.


I am already crazy about this collection! 
After seeing this, just tell me one thing... 
...Did you also think about going camping in front of one of these stores? 
Because for a brief second I totally did!





Plenty of X's and O's

1 comment:

  1. oooooo i'm definitely waking up on a sunday for this.

    ReplyDelete