Tuesday, December 6, 2011

BLENDER = The Perfect MiX

Brussels, Belgium
Need to go Xmas Shopping? I have the perfect store for you. Gadgets, Decorations, Jewelry, Clothes and more....the best selection of gifts you could possibly imagine! AleX travels to find items you would not find anywhere else in Belgium. He carries brands such as Comme des Garcons, Castelbajac, Plumen, Yumaki, Pantone, Berangere Claire, Nud, Corpus Christi,.........
His store is located downtown, 18 Rue des Chartreux. It is a tiny street located in one of THE best neighborhood of town to go shopping! You are definitely going to fall in love with this store, I know I did...

Rue des Chartreux, 18 at 1000 Bruxelles

Panthone for your tree!

 Key Ring. Probably the best 15euros I have spent as I don't lose my keys anymore!
Iphone covers


Converse by Comme des Garcons

So small... ;-)



Berangere Clair. The shirt.

Blender loves diamonds as well...


AleX, the owner of the shop 

Not in Belgium, nothing to worry about he has an online store! http://www.blender01.com/en.html
Like Blender on Facebook http://www.facebook.com/Blender01

No comments:

Post a Comment