Saturday, December 10, 2011

Let's Be Lazy....But Always in Style!

Brussels, Belgium
Today, my plans are: read a book, catching up on shows I didn't have time to watch this week, go grocery shopping, cook, nap, write my post for you guys, and read some more....I think we can qualify this day as a 'Lazy Day', so I decided to dress accordingly! 
I went for a 'Zoe Hart' style (by Rachel Bilson) in 'Hart of Dixie'. Super Comfy, Super Pretty! 

What You Need:
-A bandana 
To be found in your wardrobe or in your atic 
You probably had them in every color 15 years ago, so you might still own one or several!
-A white tank top
I recommend the ones from American Eagle. They are cheap and they last forever.


-A 'Boyfriend' jean
I bought mine in the store LOL. Chaussee de Waterloo, 1087. 1180 Brussels
(Btw, Really great, great store!!!)

The brand of this jean (here under) is ACNE from the resort collection of this fall 
and I simply love how they feel! 


-Converse Shoes:
High top or low. Both styles look good with these 'Boyfriend' jeans!

Have a Great Week-end! 


No comments:

Post a Comment