Monday, December 26, 2011

Let it Snow, Let it Snow, Let it Snow,.....

Meribel (The Alps), France
The weather is fabulous, the snow is delicious, and my gifts under the Christmas tree were marvelous.... I couldn't ask for a better Christmas! But apparently, 1 out of 4 people in France did not like their gifts... (that was my interesting fact of the day). I am a big 'make a list' believer. So, for those who didn't like their gifts: next year, make a list!
Next thing to worry about: Enjoying your vacations for those who are off, and New Year Eve. Do you know what your going to wear?! I will give you plenty of ideas in the next few days... In the meantime, for those who are enjoying the snow: Here is what I would chose if I had to buy skis and a snowboard (that's if I had an unlimited budget ;-)

The Rolling Stones limited edition K2 skis


K2. Rolling Stones Sideshow Skis. 
This is a Limited Edition

& the Chanel Snowboard

Chanel. Snowboard covered in cherrywood. 
If they could take the Chanel off the board it would be even more perfect...
but I wouldn't be difficult if it was given to me ;-) 

No comments:

Post a Comment