Thursday, December 22, 2011

Parisian Chic... Say Hello to Your New Bible!

Paris, France
As I told you in my previous post Paris is more than a city, it is a lifestyle, a state of mind, a way of being. 
We all want a new Parisian best friend to go shopping and discover Paris. I found this new best friend...and she is pretty awesome! She is tall, skinny, beautiful; she is a fashion icon, an ex top model, and she shares all of her fashion secrets with me...her name: Ines de la Fressange. Very fancy I know.... 
Okay, I have to admit, Ines and I don't know one another (although I wish :-) , but her book PARISIAN CHIC is my new best friend ;-)
It is a guide to learn how to dress like a parisian, where to go shopping, where to stay and eat in Paris, how to decorate your home,... this book is a Must Have and a great gift.



Ines de la Fressange, Parisian Chic. Flammarion. $29

No comments:

Post a Comment