Wednesday, December 21, 2011

Paris/New York Chic

Paris, France
Living in New York you get used to be polished! You have to be look perfect from head to toe. New Yorkers always have shiny perfectly blow dried hair, wonderful manicure that look like they never chip, and always the latest accessories! I am always so stunned when I go out to see how stylish people look!
When you go to Paris, it is totally different. When girls go out they try to look like they haven't spent hours getting ready (even when they actually did), they have that French 'je ne sais quoi' that makes them look so natural and so beautiful. It is two completely different styles and I have to say that I am mesmerized by both.

Here is a clear example. Both Sarah Jessica Parker & Lou Doillon on the Red Carpet of the Metropolitan Museum.

 Lou Doillon. 
Hair down, the big bangles and the leather jacket gives her a look that says 
'I was getting ready to go out but I decided to keep it casual. I was in a rush anyways'
 Sarah Jessica Parker
Super shiny hair down with the giant flower, the mermaid dress that is flying around her says
'I spent the entire day getting ready for this moment' 

So tell me, Are you more New York Chic or Paris Chic? 

No comments:

Post a Comment