Monday, December 19, 2011

'C de C'.......A World of Cuteness

Brussels, Belgium
When I have to shop for baby items, I try to buy them off the internet so that I don't go too crazy. Because in a store, I end up buying for way more than the budget I previously decided on....I have to admit that I love shopping for my friends' babies (because everything is so cute!)
A few days ago, I had no option but to go to a store to buy presents and I went to C de C, and I thought 'Thank God, I don't have any kids right now because I would buy the entire store!'
They sell this brand all over the world...http://cdec.be/fr/dealers.cfm so no matter where you are you can go shopping for babies and kids and be sure to find something adorable.
In Brussels C de C is 204 Rue Washington, 1050 Brussels.

Xmas Baby 49

Furry Coat. 45

Flower Shirt. 36

Dress. 45

FYI: They have bigger size, up to a size 38. So if you are 'petite' you might fit in some of their clothes as well. I found a leopard print shirt for my sister for Xmas. 


Have a Great Week
(Only 5 days left to find gifts for Xmas.....)

Charly will be in Paris for the next 3 days! WouHoU. 

No comments:

Post a Comment