Saturday, November 26, 2011

I Am Not Even Cold...

My best Winter Purchase yet....My Canada Goose Jacket!
The temperatures are coming down and this year I know that I won't be wondering how many more layers I will have to add before heading outside because I bought THE best jacket in the world.
My parents bought these jackets 5 years ago when we went to Canada. I however, had decided to buy a jacket that seemed to be way more fashionable at that time.... Huge Mistake on my part! I froze my butt off at -40 degrees celcius while my parents were telling me how warm they were in their fluffy jackets.
It took me 5 years to finally make the right decision (better late than never, right?! ;-)
Here is Charly's advice: If you live in a country with a cold winter climate, do not wait 5 years.... :-)


Canada Goose. Trillium Parka. 

Here are a few more items that I really like (=want) from Canada Goose: 

HyBridge Lite Jacket

HyBridge Lite Jacket (in Red)


PBI Aviator Hat. 



For those of you who have Mini versions of yourselves. This is just too cute! 
(they even have the size 0 to 3months)

Where to buy Canada Goose? Go on their website, and for each item you click on it and it will tell you where to buy it online. For my New Yorkers, Paragon has the largest choice in the city! 

Stay Warm! 






No comments:

Post a Comment