Wednesday, November 16, 2011

My New Winter Wedges

I just wanted to share with you the shoes I bought this weekend because they are really comfortable and  they look great for the fall/winter season!                                  


Aldo. Sandidge Wedges. Black Suede. $120


Tonight, I wore my shoes with some H&M black tights (look at the pic here above) and my Rag & Bone Confetti Dress. 

Rag & Bone. Confetti Dress.

Rag & Bone. Confetti Dress

This last picture is just to show you why it's called a confetti dress: 
It is full of colored dots all over the dress. 
I would advise you to buy it at Barneys ($255) because it is way less expensive than on ASOS($337), how weird...?!
Anyways, have a great Wednesday! :-) 





1 comment:

  1. I bought super similar looking Steve Madden wedges, but in a grey color!

    ReplyDelete