Friday, November 25, 2011

Once Upon a Time...

I love fairy tales...and I hope I will never stop believing in them. Fortunately for me, the ABC network does too, as they created the Show 'Once Upon a Time'.  which starts with the Story of Snow White and goes on in our world (in Maine to be more precise), with characters from various fairytales. The TV show stars Jennifer Goodwin, Jennifer Morrison, Jamie Dornan and many other actors that you already know.
4 episodes have already aired and I am totally hooked! I cannot wait see the next episode this Sunday at 8pm. http://beta.abc.go.com/shows/once-upon-a-time/index


Snow White is the theme of the moment....
I went to the movies last Saturday to watch the new Twilight, which was not exceptional/even a bit boring but I still liked it... and I believe that the last one is definitely going to be the best!
Anyhow, every time I go to the movies I am always early because I don't want to miss any previews (in the US they show so many more previews than anywhere else, it is the best). 
And this time I did not get disappointed.... Take a look a the preview here under ↓  



Snow White and the Huntsman



No comments:

Post a Comment